How Much Does Custom Decor Cost?
The amount you spend to create custom window treatments depends on the design, textiles, and hardware you select. A good rule of thumb is $100 - $150 per linear foot of window treatment.
- Every project is different and most of our pricing is dependant on the interior furnishing being produced. Contact Us for a FREE ESTIMATE.
- Textiles, hardware, and any other materials sourced or provided by CWinn Designs are extra. You can provide us your materials or we can source them for you.
- Installations $45 per hour with a minimum rate of $75. This is specific to clients within 100 miles of Denver, Colorado.
- Shipping rates apply to products shipped via USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Client Measurements. Client agrees and acknowledges that if Client is supplying the measurements, CWinn Designs is not responsible for ensuring that the measurements are correct. Should the Custom Décor be created to Client’s measurements, Client agrees and acknowledges that any changes to the Custom Décor will incur additional costs that may include the cost of remaking the Custom Décor from new materials if the original material used is unsalvageable.
- Winn Designs Measurements. If CWinn Designs is responsible for measurements, CWinn Designs guarantees that all Custom Décor created will fit the measured area. Should the Custom Décor not fit the measured area, CWinn Designs will replace all Custom Décor created from CWinn Designs measurements.
- Client Installation. Should anyone other than CWinn Design install the Custom Décor, CWinn Designs will not replace any Custom Décor that is damaged during the installation process.
- Winn Designs Installation. If the Estimate includes installation, Client agrees and acknowledges that CWinn Designs will use all precautions to ensure that the installation process does not damage Client’s home. However, as installation of Custom Décor can create instances where damage does occur, CWinn Designs is not responsible for any damage that occurs other than that due to gross negligence. Client agrees and acknowledges that all payment for installation and/or delivery services will be due at the time of service by check, credit card, or cash.
- Price. CWinn Designs agrees to create the Custom Décor for a price of $65.00 per hour plus the costs of materials. Installation and delivery services are billed at a rate of $45.00 per hour per person necessary for the installation with a minimum rate of $75.00. Client agrees and acknowledges that if the Order has an estimated price, the estimated price is subject to change depending on the nature of the project, materials involved, or any unforeseen factor that may extend a project’s fabrication time. Client agrees and acknowledges that shipping charges, delivery charges, and/or installation services will be added to the final invoice.
- Payment. CWinn Designs will not order any materials for the Custom Décor nor create any Custom Décor until payment in full is received. CLIENT AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DUE TO THE NATURE OF CUSTOM DÉCOR, PAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER WINN DESIGNS HAS BEGUN TO CREATE THE CUSTOM DECOR AND PAYMENT MAY BE ONLY PARTIALLY REFUNDABLE AFTER MATERIALS HAVE BEEN ORDERED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT. CWinn Designs will not order any materials for the Custom Décor nor create any Custom Décor until a down payment for half of the Estimate is received. Any payments made by check or money order must clear before CWinn Designs begins work. Final payment must be received in full before or upon delivery of Custom Décor.
- Fabrication Warranty. The Custom Décor is guaranteed to be created to the specifications herein. The Custom Décor is warrantied for a period of 90 days provided the Custom Décor is not incorrectly used and is owned by the original purchaser. This warranty is limited to the repair of Custom Décor created by CWinn Designs. Any defects of products that are manufactured by a company other than CWinn Designs are subject to the warranties available through the company which manufactured the product. CWinn Designs maintains the right to determine whether the defect is covered by the warranty and, if it is a fabrication defect, how the fabrication defect will be corrected. Repairs will only be made to meet original specifications of this Agreement. This warranty does not include conditions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, sun damage, misuse or abuse, improper cleaning, reinstallation, or the application of chemicals. This warranty specifically excludes all collateral costs such as installation by a third party, shipping or maintenance of any Custom Décor. If Client discovers any fabrication defects concerning CWinn Design products, please contact CWinn Designs within ninety days of the date of delivery and/or installation. This warranty only applies to requests for repair of fabrication defects that are made within ninety days from the date of product delivery or installation. If a fabrication defect claim is not made within ninety days, CWinn Designs will not be responsible for the fabrication defect repair to the Custom Décor.
- Change Orders. Client agrees and acknowledges that any alteration, deviation, or other change from the Custom Décor specifications as listed in this Agreement may involve extra costs. Alterations, deviations, or other changes to the Custom Décor will only be executed upon a written agreement between Client and CWinn Designs and will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and act as an Addendum to it.
- Unforeseen Circumstances. Client agrees and acknowledges that due to the nature of Custom Décor, unforeseen circumstances may occur. Client will be notified if an unforeseen circumstance arises were different fabric, mechanical equipment, and embellishments must be used to complete the Custom Décor that substantially alter the Custom Décor ordered.
- Access. If Client has paid for installation services, Client agrees and acknowledges Client’s duty to provide access to the Property for the installation. If Client is uncooperative regarding the installation dates, CWinn Designs reserves the right to cancel the installation of the Custom Décor and will deliver the Custom Décor to Client for Client to install.
- Personal Items. Items such as decorative items, pictures, antiques, or other movable fixtures near the installation location should be removed by Client prior to CWinn Designs installing the Custom Décor. Client agrees and acknowledges that Client has been advised to move all personal items near the installation area. Client agrees and acknowledges that it will hold harmless CWinn Designs for any damage to items that were not removed from the installation area.
- Children/Pets. Client agrees and acknowledges to keep all children and pets away from the installation area while CWinn Designs is on the Property. Client agrees and acknowledges that it will hold harmless CWinn Designs for any injuries children or pets that are present in the installation area while CWinn Designs is on the Property.
- Termination by Client. Client agrees and acknowledges that if Client cancels this Agreement after any fabrics, materials, or equipment have been ordered, Client will be responsible for the costs of all ordered products and a 15% handling fee. If Client cancels this Agreement after CWinn Designs has started manufacturing the Custom Décor, Client will be responsible for the full cost of the Custom Décor.
- Attorney Fees/Collection Costs. In the event that Client breaches any term of this Agreement, CWinn Designs shall have the right to bring an action to enforce any of the terms or provisions of this Agreement and CWinn Designs shall be awarded its reasonable attorney fees, collection costs, and costs incurred in bringing such action.
- Termination by CWinn Designs. CWinn Designs reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reasonable cause, including, but not limited to: inability of manufacturer to create the Custom Décor, death or disability of Christina Winn, perceived lack of cooperation on the part of Client. CWinn Designs reserves the right to: terminate the installation services in this Agreement for any reasonable cause, including, but not limited to, unhealthy installation environment, installer’s reasonable belief that there is asbestos or lead in the installation area, or perceived lack of cooperation on the part of the Client.
- Facsimile/Email Counterparts. Signatures on an Agreement may be communicated by facsimile transmission or PDF version sent by email and shall be binding upon the parties transmitting the same.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado. The parties agree that any disputes will be settled in courts located in Broomfield County, Colorado.
- Complete Agreement. The terms and provisions contained in this Agreement constitute the entire Agreement between the parties and shall supersede all previous communications, representations, agreements, or understandings, either oral or written, between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof. All parties hereto agree to waive any claim that they entered this Agreement by fraud, mistake, or under duress.
There’s an old adage that says ‘measure twice, cut once,’ and we live by that rule here at C.Winn Designs. A project’s initial measurements will be the foundation for the whole design concept. The size of a window compared to the wall space and ceiling height can really affect the feel of any room. We can alter the ‘feel’ with the help of various kinds of window treatments.
C. Winn Designs prefers to measure the spaces for window treatments we manufacture. This reduces the amount of error that can occur while measuring any space. We also offer measuring services for clients who need to provide space sizes to other professionals i.e. electricians, painters, contractors, or other window treatment manufacturers.
To see more on our Terms of Service involving Measurments please click here...
Due to our location, we typically install within a 100 mile radius of the Denver, Colorado, Metro area. That does not mean we will not install outside of that area!
Custom Install: Installations $45 per hour with a minimum rate of $75.
To see more on our Terms of Service involving Installations please click here...